[virt-tools-list] No more VM details in virt-manager?

Hi,
I just upgraded my F11 virt-tools using the repository that contains the rawhide versions for Fedora 11. This seems to work well but apparently I can no longer see the hardware details of the VMs nor can I add hardware like e.g. storage like i could in the regular F11 version of virt-manager.
Is this an intended change?

Regards,
  Dennis