Re: [virt-tools-list] No more VM details in virt-manager?

On 10/10/2009 12:26 AM, Dennis J. wrote:
Hi,
I just upgraded my F11 virt-tools using the repository that contains the
rawhide versions for Fedora 11. This seems to work well but apparently I
can no longer see the hardware details of the VMs nor can I add hardware
like e.g. storage like i could in the regular F11 version of virt-manager.
Is this an intended change?

Hm, i just noticed that I get access to the details when I start virt-manager as root but not when I start it from the menu as a regular user. Is this intended behaviour and if so is it possible to give a regular user full access to all of virt-manager?

Regards,
  Dennis