[virt-tools-list] save/restore not working?

Hi,
I'm using the rawhide version repo for F11 and for kicks i installed a windows 2008 R2 64 bit instance and did a "save" from virt-manager. Then I did a "virsh restore" on that file which resultet in the output "Domain restored from /home/dennis/testsave". The problem ist that the qemu process now eats 100% cpu time and the console says "Console is not yet active for guest".
Am I doing something wrong here or is this a bug?

Regards,
  Dennis