Re: [virt-tools-list] network xml files

Thanks, I was able to manually alter the guest xml file to use the bridge.

However, I'd like the default network setup for newly created guests to use
that bridge configuration rather than the default nat. (or at least have it as an option in
the network dropdown in virt-manager)

Dan

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Mark McLoughlin <markmc redhat com> wrote:
Hi,

On Sun, 2009-10-11 at 17:59 +0200, Dan Bar Dov wrote:
> I'm trying to configure a bridge network for my guests - so they are
> on the same subnet as the host.
>
> I have a hard time with that.

Take a look at:

 http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Networking#Fedora.2FRHEL_Bridging