[virt-tools-list] Re: [libvirt] RHEL 5 with Xen - changed IPs and now weirdness

Denny Snyder wolverine at jhu.edu
Wed Oct 21 19:08:35 UTC 2009

Thanks for the info...  I attempted a service libvirtd stop (which fails
since it isn't running)
a service libvirtd start says OK but the status remains the same:

libvirtd dead but subsys locked

so I did a service libvirtd stop and then ran it manually and got the
following:

15:03:59.798: error : No vport operation path found for host1
15:03:59.801: error : No vport operation path found for host2
15:03:59.802: error : No vport operation path found for host3
15:03:59.803: error : No vport operation path found for host4
15:03:59.872: error : No vport operation path found for host6
15:03:59.880: error : No vport operation path found for host5
15:03:59.892: error : No vport operation path found for host0

I have no idea what these errors mean....  does each host entry
mentioned above correspond to a xen guest?

weirdness.....

Thanks again

Denny Snyder
Systems Engineer