[virt-tools-list] virt-manager can't connect to hpyerviser URI 'vbox:///system' while virsh can!

I've installed virtualbox-ose and libvirt + virt-manager.

virsh works fine but if i try to use virt-manager i get the following error:

"Unable to open a connection to the libvirt management daemon.

Libvirt URI is: vbox:///system

Verify that:
 - The 'libvirtd' daemon has been started

Unable to open connection to hypervisor URI 'vbox:///system':
Interner Fehler unknown driver path '/system' specified (try vbox:///session)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/connection.py", line 456, in _try_open
    None], flags)
File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 111, in openAuth
    if ret is None:raise libvirtError('virConnectOpenAuth() failed')
libvirtError: Interner Fehler unknown driver path '/system' specified (try vbox:///session)"

The libvirt Daemon is startet. I also can't add manual a connection to connect to the Hypervisor of Virtualbox, its not listed as hypervisor in the connections dialog.

when i start with virt-manager -c vbox:///session as suggestet i can connect, but i can't create a virtual machine. At the first step i get the error:

"Ung├╝ltiger Systemname
'NoneType' object has no attribute 'find'"

when i entered "test" as system name.

What is wrong here?

ps.: pleas cc me, because i'm not on the mailing-list