[virt-tools-list] Virt-viewer Mozilla plugin 0.2.0 [bug] doesn't seem to work anymore

Hi,

The Virt-viewer Mozilla plugin doesn't seem to work anymore in 0.2.0.

I used the following HTML code:
<embed type="application/x-virt-viewer"
width="400"
height="300"
uri="qemu:///system" name="test">
</embed>

but I got a grey zone on the page. The virtual machine is correctly running
and composite stuff in my window manager are disabled.

--
Laurent Léonard