Re: [virt-tools-list] Download ISO

On Mon, Apr 05, 2010 at 12:10:06PM -0500, Juan D. Perez wrote:
> Hi everyone, I have a little question, do you know how to download the
> p2v ISO? because the link in the web page is broken.

We aren't offering a download of the ISO until we get around to
rewriting virt-p2v.  At the moment you can try this manual technique:

http://rwmj.wordpress.com/2009/10/13/poor-mans-p2v/#content

Rich.

bindings from many languages.  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/
See what it can do: http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/recipes.html