[virt-tools-list] OpenVz and libvirt (Debian Lenny)

Arthur Clement clement.arthur at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 12:42:25 UTC 2010

Thanks for the info (I know a client who won't be happy to learn that ...
:-)

virt-manager --connect openvz:///system works, vz & kvm vms are listed.
"Run" throws an error but start the vm,
"Pause" failed (with virsh : "error: Failed to suspend domain 101
error: this function is not supported by the hypervisor: virDomainSuspend",
I think it's pretty clear)
Reboot, shutdown and force shutdown commands are working.