[virt-tools-list] Add a manually configured XEN

Bernhard Suttner bernhard.suttner at winet.ch
Mon Aug 2 19:13:22 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am using XEN and the virt-manager (which use libvirt). I have configured the XEN domU manually within the shell. If I start the domU with xm create config then the virtual machine appears in the virt-manager. If I stop the XEN it will disappear. How could I add the XEN to the virt-manager like all the other (with virt-manager) created domU that I have it listed with the virt-manager and could start it from GUI?

Best regards,
Bernhard Suttner