Re: [virt-tools-list] Default use of caching on raw volumes

On 08/16/2010 09:06 AM, Jon Nordby wrote:

This is very likely because you filed against the libvirt product in
bugzilla and not virt-manager, and it was not clear from context that
you meant virt-manager. If it says that you should do that on the
webpage, please state where so it can be fixed.

Start here:
http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/index.html

Select, "Wiki", which takes you here:
http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/page/Main_Page

Select "Bug reporting and feature requests", which takes you here:
http://virt-manager.et.redhat.com/page/BugReporting

First section states:

"Reporting virt-manager bugs
[edit]
Where to report
Bug reporting will preferably be done at bugzilla.redhat.com, against the 'virt-manager' or 'python-virtinst' component.

If you built from source, use Product: 'Virtualization Tools'.
If you are using a package provided by Fedora, use Product: 'Fedora'.