Re: [virt-tools-list] virt-manager next release

On 08/19/2010 09:08 AM, zorgman wrote:
> Le 10/08/2010 02:55, Cole Robinson a écrit :
>> On 08/05/2010 07:11 PM, J.O'Loughlin surrey ac uk wrote:
>>
>>> All,
>>>
>>> Is there a date for the next release ?
>>>

>> I plan on cutting a new version of virt-manager and virtinst sometime
>> next week.
>>
>> - Cole

> Hi,
> I can saw on website a new release is coming soon at the end of July
> with usefull snapshot support.
> But 8.4.7 release is not that one?
> Is there a date?

Unfortunately I didn't meet that schedule, sorry. I'm planning to cut a
new release by monday next week, but it won't have snapshot support.
Ideally I'll also be cutting a new release before September 14th to make
the fedora beta schedule, which should include snapshot support.