[virt-tools-list] VirtManager iSCSI Volume

Is is currently possible to set up iSCSI storage volumes for a KVM host using VirtManager?

We're testing a CentOS 5.5 KVM host which will be converted to RHEL once we're satisfied it works.
We can setup an iSCSI target in VirtManager OK, but when attempting to create volumes on that target we get this message:

Error launching volume wizard: iSCSI volume creation is not implemented

Are we doing something wrong, or is this functionality not implemented?

This page from the RHEL Virtualization Guide appears to be empty:

http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5/html/Virtualization_Guide/sect-Virtualization-Shared_storage_and_virtualization-Using_iSCSI_for_storing_virtual_disk_images.html#id4661708

Alternatively, is there a manual way to do this?

Thanks

Michael Hall
IT Communications Officer
Alice Springs Town Council