[virt-tools-list] Crosspost: KVM live migrate RH6 to or from RH 5.5

We have been testing live migrations of KVM clients, successfully, on RHEL 5.5 and RHEL 6 separately.

We have now mixed our test environment to get a LOE converting our existing servers to RHEL 6.

Not good.

Every attempt is met with:

'error: operation failed: failed to start listening VM'

We have tried:

5.5 to 6, initiated from 5.5 host and from 6 host.

6 to 5.5 from 6 host and from 5.5 host.

We have also tried both ways from a third host, with no impact.

Here is a sample:

[root pxe2 ~]# virsh -c qemu+ssh://root testhost1 mycompany net/system migrate --live my_domain qemu+ssh://root testhost2 mycompany net/system

error: operation failed: failed to start listening VM

Again, this command works without fail as long as both servers are running the same version.

Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks