[virt-tools-list] Fonts all messed up when remote display via X over SSH

Is there a solution to the fact that the virt-manager gui is all messed up whenever you try to display it back via X over SSH?

I even get this when logging in via ssh and trying to display back to my RHEL6 desktop.  The only way I can get the virt-manager do display correctly is when running it DIRECTLY on a local linux workstation, but in my case I need to run it because I need to traverse a firewall via ssh first.

Screenshot showing what I get:
http://yfrog.com/fyvirtmanagerp

Any ideas?