[virt-tools-list] slow vnc console

Hello..
I'm experiencing rely slow speeds within kvm virt-manager console..
It's fast like a real machine when I send commands from ssh.. it's only slow within virt-manager console (vnc).
Now I'm trying to use a windows machine (no ssh) and it's impossible!
Someone have experienced something like this with fedora 14 virt-manager?