[virt-tools-list] virt-manager console too slow

Hello..
I'm experiencing rely slow speeds within kvm virt-manager console..
It's fast like a real machine when I send commands using ssh.. it's only slow within virt-manager console (vnc).
Now I'm trying to use a windows virtual machine (command line interface is not an option) and it's impossible!
Someone have experienced something like this with fedora 14 virt-manager?