[virt-tools-list] lab manager virtual environment

My university is looking at deploying a cloud solution in the near future. One thing that is holding back adoption of open source technologies like KVM is the lack of a virtual lab manager environment like VMware Lab Manager. Has anyone here heard of any interest in this type of project? This is a project that I know a few universities could use, but I am wondering if there is a wider audience that might be lurking around unknown.

Thanks in advance,

--
Gary Scarborough
IST Lab Manager

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.