[virt-tools-list] libosinfo - implemented.

Arjun Roy arroy at redhat.com
Wed Feb 3 20:37:53 UTC 2010

GObject sounds like it has its benefits, and I'm definitely open to the idea of using it for implementation. But for now, I'd like to make sure the programmer interface itself is acceptable, since we can always change out the implementation of the library itself once the API is decided upon.

I'd go so far as to say that let's figure out API and packaging with the code as is for now, and once that's settled the implementation can be modified whenever convenient.

-Arjun