Re: [virt-tools-list] comment field in virthost.xml?

On 02/10/10 16:05, Cole Robinson wrote:

> Libvirt actually supports a <description> field for VMs, it just isn't
> exposed via virt-manager (which I will do soon). Would that be sufficient?

Forgive me if I am too blind to see, but I haven't found this
"description" field on http://libvirt.org/formatdomain.html .

Actually it would be nice to distinguish between a human readable
description and some locally defined attributes for the domain,
anyway. I would like to have something like

	my $uri = shift;
	my $attribute = shift;
	my $vmm = Sys::Virt->new(address => $uri);
	my @domains = $vmm->list_domains();
	foreach my $dom (@domains) {
		if (grep /$attribute/ @{$dom->get_attributes()}) {
			gotcha($dom);