[virt-tools-list] problem in virt-manager with centos

Ravi Sawlani Ravi.Sawlani at lntinfotech.com
Fri Feb 19 06:39:43 UTC 2010

Hi

I have installed virt-manager on centos with xen kernel. I have created 4 virtual machine instances using xm create conf file path and it shows in GUI of virt-manager but when i trying to add more than 4 virtual machines in virt-manager it gives me "Error Device 5632(vbd) could not be connected. Failed to find an unused loop device". Is there any configuration to be done for running more that 4 instances.
Also when I shutdown any of the virtual machine it disappears from the virt-manager vm list. I again need to run command xm create for bringing the vm up.

Please help me out with this.

Thanks
Ravi

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.