[virt-tools-list] trying virt-Manager 0.8.2 but getting error messgaes

Cole Robinson crobinso at redhat.com
Thu Jan 14 13:47:33 UTC 2010

On 01/14/2010 08:41 AM, Sharadha Prabhakar (3P) wrote:
> I'm runnning virt-Manager 0.5.4 on debian 4.1.1-21
> Libvirt version 0.7.4, python 2.4
> I'm writing a XenAPI driver for libvirt to support
> XenServer. Right now, every virtManager call goes to
> Libvirt and reaches my API.
> The virtManager runs properly without --show-domain-creator.
> But I'd like to create guest VMs using virt Manager.

Oh, if virt-manager is starting up then, you should just be able to select the
connection row and hit the 'New' button in the toolbar to create a new VM.
--show-domain-creator might be busted (it has happened before, those cli
options aren't used much. All that functionality is accessible through the UI).

- Cole