Re: [virt-tools-list] virt-manager cdrom device

> Stefan King <stefank2 yahoo com> :
> Does anyone have a suggestion about why, when trying to create
> a new virtual machine, on the "Locate your install media" radio
> buttons, if I click Use CDROM or DVD, the box always says
> No media present (/dev/scd0) ?  This option seems totally
> useless

This is the system installer.
If you think the installer is silly, dont use that system, use naother
one.

As far as you asked for an explanation, I would say the installer dont
find any CDRom if you dont give one to it.

                +261 34 29 155 34 / +261 33 11 207 36