Re: [virt-tools-list] virt-manager columns

On 07/20/2010 01:12 PM, George wrote:

 20.07.2010 18:26, Cole Robinson пишет:
You can change the available columns via View->Graph in the main window.

i see only this:
http://gyazo.com/450168620e5baf34984aa1b924e809e1.png
disk/network io
Its interest too, but a want also to see
cpu usage %, memory usage Mb, ID, status, VSPUs
All from the previous version

Understood, but:

In managing hundreds of VMs from a single interface, I want just a quick glance for performance, (CPU, disk i/o, net i/o) which it gives me now.

If I want more detail I double click the client in question and hit the info tab, where all that and more is available.

Whether right or wrong, the current interface works for me.

Good Luck!