[virt-tools-list] Virt-Manager Error Message

Jim mickeyboa at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 28 14:51:48 UTC 2010

FC13/KDE

Trying to start virt-manager And I get this Error Message below,  What
now ??

The network is running okay on br0 .

I tried to run  gconf-cleaner, but I get the same Error Message.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virt-manager.py", line 413, in <module>
main()
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virt-manager.py", line 330, in main
icon_dir, data_dir)
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/config.py", line 89, in __init__
gconf.CLIENT_PRELOAD_NONE)
GError: Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are
that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale
NFS locks due to a system crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/
for information. (Details - 1: Failed to get connection to session: Did
not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did
not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the
reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.)