Re: [virt-tools-list] virt-manager over ssh

What virt-manager version is this? I think this should be fixed in 0.8.4
at least. If not, please provide the output of virt-manager --debug when
reproducing the issue.

I was using version 0.6.1-1ubuntu4. I had a colleague with latest Ubuntu version try connecting and it worked fine.  Thanks!