[virt-tools-list] virt-manager does not detect bridge br0

Hello.
I have one server without X with KVM installed.
I configured one bridge network to eth0.
And it works ok.

Now i want to create manage my VM's form another PC in the network (via ssh connection), so i have installed virt-manager version 0.8.2
The problem is thet when i want to create on VM there is no option to select the 'br0'' interface form the server in the combo.
It only appears 'any physical device'.

¿How can i configure it to show this option in virt-manager to create the VM correctly?

Thank you