[virt-tools-list] Virt-Manager Error Message

FC13/KDE

Trying to start virt-manager And I get this Error Message below, What now ??

The network is running okay on br0 .

I tried to run  gconf-cleaner, but I get the same Error Message.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virt-manager.py", line 413, in <module>
main()
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virt-manager.py", line 330, in main
icon_dir, data_dir)
File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/config.py", line 89, in __init__
gconf.CLIENT_PRELOAD_NONE)
GError: Failed to contact configuration server; some possible causes are that you need to enable TCP/IP networking for ORBit, or you have stale NFS locks due to a system crash. See http://projects.gnome.org/gconf/ for information. (Details - 1: Failed to get connection to session: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.)