[virt-tools-list] virt-install not creating config file in /etc/xen

Hello,

I just installed Xen 3.4.3 as well as yum updating virt-install.

I tried creating a new Xen instance with virt-install , however I noticed that it is no longer creating the config file in /etc/xen.

This config file is what I use when starting domains , or establishing a symlink in /etc/xen/auto for automatically starting.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this would happen?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks