Re: [virt-tools-list] virt-install not creating config file in /etc/xen

> Libvirt supports xen autostart, just use 'virsh autostart $your-vm-name'
> to set the flag.

Thanks for the response. I had some problems setting my xen instance to
'autostart' :

# virsh autostart sdhmanage
error: Failed to mark domain sdhmanage as autostarted
error: internal error sexpr2string failed

Any ideas why that would happen?