[virt-tools-list] Unable to add interface type=bridge

Hi all,

On some of my VM-guests I have the following interface defined:

<interface type='bridge'>
 <mac address='52:54:00:b1:3f:25'/>
 <source bridge='br0'/>
 <model type='virtio'/>
</interface>

However, I can only do this manually. Virt-manager does not let me define a type=bridge interface. And every time I edit the machine with virt-manager, the config turns into:

<interface type='network'>
 <mac address='52:54:00:57:6a:9e'/>
 <source network='default'/>
 <model type='virtio'/>
</interface>

How do I get virt-manager to either leave this interface alone, or to let me define interfaces with type=bridge?

Regards,
  Evert

virt-manager version: 0.8.3
libvirtd version 0.7.6