[virt-tools-list] a bug of virt-manager

Dear all:
I am running virt-manager, when the node localhost(qemu) connected more than 5 mins, then disconnected the node. The virt-manager will auto close. Actually, if I disconnected the node, the node will change into Not connected status.
Shortly, the virt-manager display will closed when i disconnect the node localhost which running more than 5 mins.

virt-manger version: 0.8.3
virtinst version:0.500.2
libvirt version: 0.6.3
My OS is rhel-5.1