[virt-tools-list] port 22 patch

When connecting to VM's console VMM is using SSH tunnel to attach to
VNC socket on remote machine. When no tcp port is given, the
connection is invoked using unnecessary -p 22 parameter.

This fails when different port is defined in .ssh/config!!!

Here is little patch by me:

(This code is public domain)

root flame:/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager# diff details.py.orig details.py
1229,1231c1229,1230
<             if not server.count(":"):
<                 sshport = "22"
<             else:
---
>             argv = ["ssh", "ssh" ]
>             if server.count(":"):
1233c1232
<             argv = ["ssh", "ssh", "-p", sshport]
---
>                 argv += [ "-p", sshport]

PS. Please CC: me when replying - I'm not subscribed to this list.

--
                                  Mateusz Adamowski
                                  <http://www.mateusz.adamowski.pl/>