[virt-tools-list] default parameters

Hy all,
I'm currently using virt-Manager 0.8.3.1 from Debian backports on Lenny.
Is there a way to set the cache=none attribute by default for virtio disk devices ?
The same thing, is there a way to set the default keymap to something different than the host ones. it seems that this parameter did'nt work, my host system has an Italian keyboard defined, but during the creation of the VMs the keyboard is set in "en".

Thanks a Lot

Krusty