[virt-tools-list] SELinux and svirt

I've been scouring the web to try and find directions on how to
configure this on RHEL 5.4 using virt-tools, qemu and KVM.

Is there a how-to some where I'm missing?

The libvirt website describes setting up a security configuration in
qemu.conf, though it doesn't go into details on how to configure basic
vs confined.

I'm also not setting any settings in virt-manager on how to assign a
SELinux label to new VMs. My use case dictates that I can't
auto-assign the labels, though I'm not sure where that setting is
anyways.

Thanks.