Re: [virt-tools-list] virt-top not showing disk and network usage

Richard:

> Basically you need to look at whether the stats are available in
> libvirt.  For example on my (Fedora) host:
> # virsh domifstat F13x64 vnet0
> # virsh domblkstat F13x64 hda

I tried those commands on my host machine and they seem to
be working fine.  Would it make a difference that I am not
using vnet0?

>  RHEL 6 will ship with a fully supported virt-top command.

That will be nice.  I guess I will wait until RHEL 6 comes out.

Thanks,
	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957
FREE trial: cPanel VPS with unmetered bandwidth