[virt-tools-list] virt-v2v questions

Kenneth Armstrong digimars at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 12:51:41 UTC 2010

Are you saying just back up the contents of the VM itself or back up
the VM as a whole?  I'd like to find a way to just give the VM a
proper name (I'll look into virt-inspector, thanks for that) and copy
the logical volumes that make up the VM disks onto an external media.
Of course, I would have to use something else at a later time to
import the VM's back into RHEV or a KVM server later should I need to,
but for now I would like to get them off of my export storage domain
and store them in a more portable format than what RHEV does.

Thanks again.