[virt-tools-list] "problem" with virt-win-reg

Kenneth Armstrong digimars at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 12:25:04 UTC 2010

Thanks Rich,

Actually, after I posted that message, I found in the man page the bit
about CurrentControlSet.  I did finally get a script together that
works out well digging into either a Windows VM or a RHEL VM and
finding the hostname on my RHEV export storage.  This way I am able to
make a backup of my exported VM's and rename them to what the VM is
actually called, rather than the 32 character GUID that RHEV creates
when exporting the VM.

I will be uploading my work after I do some further testing to my
rhev-wiki site at www.rhev-wiki.org.

Thanks again.

-Kenny