Re: [virt-tools-list] guestfish question

On Thu, Nov 04, 2010 at 03:30:35PM -0400, Kenneth Armstrong wrote:
> That did the trick!

Although I guess it doesn't solve your original problem of how to
match up the pairs of disks in the first place (like a game of
Pelmanism)?

I can't think off the top of my head of a way to do this.  I don't
think the information is there -- it's in the RHEV-M database, not in
the disk images.

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-top