Re: [virt-tools-list] Libvirt web interface

On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 04:35:33PM +0100, Laurent Léonard wrote:
Le mercredi 03 novembre 2010 16:27:40, Osier Yang a écrit :
于 2010年11月03日 23:18, Laurent Léonard 写道:
Hi,

I'm searching for a web-based tool to manage virtual machines on an
existing system with libvirt. A web-based version of Virt-manager should
be great.

Does someone have some informations about existing projects ?

Thank you,
http://libvirt.org/apps.html

"Web applications" section, actually this page is a little out of
date, much more web applications are using libvirt now.
That's why I ask the question. :)

oVirt and AbiCloud are complete cloud systems, but I'm looking for a "simple"
web interface that could be easily integrated (standard libvirt communication)
in an existing environment.
There are rumours of an ncurses virt-manager "lite" but I have never
actually encountered it.

Rich.

Well, in Fedora 14 there's virt-manager-tui command which requires newt_syrup module for Python (package name is python-newt_syrup.noarch) to display dialog screens and python-IPy module for handling IPv4 and IPv6 addresses. This doesn't require X-Window since it provides only the text interface but not all functions of virt-manager GUI are being covered AFAIK.

Michal

--
Michal Novotny<minovotn redhat com>, RHCE
Virtualization Team (xen userspace), Red Hat