[virt-tools-list] how to reboot virtual machine / guest OS??

Hi there,

How can I reboot the virtual guest after creating it? I'm gonna use PXE/Kickstart method to install the OS, os a reboot is needed for the PXE to pick up the information. I I try to reboot the virtual machine from the virt-manager interface, I get this error:

Error shutting down domain: this function is not supported by the hypervisor: virDomainReboot

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/engine.py", line 531, in reboot_domain
    vm.reboot()
  File "/usr/share/virt-manager/virtManager/domain.py", line 565, in reboot
    self.vm.reboot(0)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.4/site-packages/libvirt.py", line 392, in reboot
    if ret == -1: raise libvirtError ('virDomainReboot() failed', dom=self)
libvirtError: this function is not supported by the hypervisor: virDomainReboot

So, is it not possible?

If I use "ShutDown" instead, it doesn't throw any errors in but doesn't shutdown the virtual machine either. What am I missing here? Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Santanu