[virt-tools-list] virt-p2v (just out of curiosity)

Kenneth Armstrong digimars at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 19:42:04 UTC 2010

I've been watching the progress of the virt-tools group for well over
a year now, and I know that virt-p2v was pulled as it was being
"slowly rewritten."  I was just curious, how far along is this
project?  I know that libguestfs has been making awesome improvements,
and I can see how that would help out with the virt-p2v project.  I
know that us RHEV admins would like to see this tool come back out
someday.

-Kenny