[virt-tools-list] spice-xpi in Fedora?

I saw this bug update today for the SPICE client:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F14/FEDORA-2010-17338

It mentions giving the spicec the ability to work with the spice-xpi
package for RHEV.  I did a yum search for spice-xpi which is
apparently available for RHEL, but couldn't find it in Fedora.  Is
there a particular repo to use to try this, or is it not in Fedora
yet?

-Kenny