[virt-tools-list] Remote management

Hello.

  I am really sorry if this question has been already answered before.
I have a Centos server remotely deployed in a data center. The only
way i use to manage this server is using ssh from Windows or Linux
local machines.
The installed software i got there 'is pretty much basic, so i dont
even have Gnome or any other X env.

Is there anyway to run the virt-manager remotely?

Thank you

Marcio