[virt-tools-list] restoring backup from an LVM Guest OS on KVM Lucid

I am searching for some information.
I used virt-manager to create 4 guest OS on KVM.
Let us call this server A
I am running another server where KVM is running call this server B.
Is is some how possible guest running on server A can be transferred to B
so that I can run it and do not have to do any extra work.