Re: [virt-tools-list] restoring backup from an LVM Guest OS on KVM Lucid

Thanks for the detailed instructions.
Yes I am very comfortable with command line :)

If at all in future my server crashes
I can not afford time to restore the VM.
So I want to maintain alternate setups working 24x7
So to understand the complete thing I am doing all this that I asked.

I have created all this on command line only
but one thing which I am not clear with is what I am mentioning below