Re: [virt-tools-list] restoring backup from an LVM Guest OS on KVM Lucid

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 12:21 PM, Justin Clift <jclift redhat com> wrote:
I *think* that's what you're asking?  Is that right? :)

I just tried fdisk /dev/nintendo/testlvm
and created the things as I wanted thanks.
I did not knew that we can use fdisk to partition an LVM also.
Every thing is perfectly working.