Re: [virt-tools-list] Multiple guest instances

On 10/07/2010 12:16 PM, Mike Hall wrote:
Is there any way to disable the possibility that the same guest is
inadvertently started on two separate hosts?

We are storing guest images on NFS to allow for live migration, so
blocking host access to NFS by IP or similar is probably not what
we're looking for.

At the moment, I don't think there's anything built in to stop it,
so it would have to be managed by some higher level of management
software.

But (I personally), don't know that it exists yet.  Maybe someone
else will? :)