[virt-tools-list] libguestfs on OSX

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Fri Oct 22 20:15:22 UTC 2010

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 01:44:23PM -0600, Eric Blake wrote:
> >Looks for all the world like a bug in Mac OS X:
> >
> >  695     case hive_t_qword: {
> >  696       int64_t j = hivex_value_qword (h, value);
> >  697       printf ("%" PRIi64 "\n", j);
>
> Indeed.  And the fact that the compiler is complaining about
> gl_int64_t makes it sound like gnulib is implicated.  Would you mind
> reducing this to a simpler testcase and posting to bug-gnulib AT
> gnu.org?

Hmm, unfortunately my simple OS X test program + automake + gnulib was
*not* able to reproduce the above.  It compiled fine, as an ordinary
program and with the gnulib 'inttypes' module.

Justin, maybe something about your system?

Rich.

bindings from many languages.  http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/
See what it can do: http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/libguestfs/recipes.html