[virt-tools-list] iptables rate limiting for bridged connection (kvm created bridge)

I have a KVM host set up with 4 VMs running on top of it (the server
has 4 lan cards and only one is currently active)
in  ifconfig -a
I see vnet0,vnet1,vnet2,vnet2

1) What are these vnet0,vnet1,vnet2,vnet2 which I see I used
kvm and virt-manager to create a bridged setup.
virt-manager created four interfaces all in same bridge or one bridge
as vmnet1 and rest VMs are using this.

2) When limiting rate of incoming connections what should I specify
interface in place of eth0 following rule definitely will not work

-A INPUT -i eth0 -p tcp -m tcp --dport 22 -m state --state NEW -m
recent --update --seconds 90 --hitcount 5 --name DEFAULT --rsource -j
DROP